Solutions with Pulse Digital, Lancashire
Pulse Digital offer a wide range of solutions which provide comprehensive document management to simplify and automate everyday work activities, helping you to achieve sustainable commercial benefits. Throughout the document process our solutions provide seamless integration of work flow, document access, distribution, security, device management, cost control and document accounting.
DocuWare offers your enterprise enhanced control of its content and features excellent electronic archiving tools. This solution also meets requirements for security and incorporation into existing IT structures, giving you peace of mind. So exploit the potential of your files today to help your business get ahead.
DocuWare meets all the requirements of integration and security in order to allow easy insertion into existing IT structures and thereby extend the benefits of enterprise applications. It supports all proven standards and work procedures prevalent in today’s office sector and enterprise-wide systems.
- Intuitive operation and comfort
- Easy Administration
- Quick integration into your existing environment
- Location-independent mobility and data access is possible
- Optimum safety of your valuable information
Got multifunction printers? No problem! When you need to manage printing, copying, scanning and faxing, PaperCut™ MF has all the features you will need. PaperCut™ print management benefits businesses by saving on printing costs. This is achieved by tracking employee usage by individual, office or department and providing comprehensive reports on usage costs, budgeting and environmental impacts.
- Tracking of printing and associated costs by individual user, office or department
- Implement print policy rules: Stop mistakes like printing a 100 page document instead of the one interesting page
- Enforce double sided printing. Warn users when they print emails in colour
- Route large jobs to most cost effective devices
- Print monitoring reports to analyse and audit printer usage
- Quick on screen overview
- Encourages responsible use of company resources
- Reduced printing costs
- Helps create an environmentally aware workplace
With Mobile Print, you can wirelessly scan from and print to compatible printers and MFP's on your local network, from your Android or iOS. It’s easy to install and it’s free.
You can print and scan on the move, whether you are in your home, office or at a customers. KYOCERA Mobile Print or OLIVETTI Managed Mobile Print keeps you on the Go!
- Print photos and documents stored on mobile devices
- File formats, include PDF, JPG, PNG, TXT, and HTML. For iOS devices, print at lower resolution all file formats produced in iWork or Microsoft Office
Android Download IOS Download
EveryonePrint is a server-based mobile printing solution that installs in minutes and allows users to print from their computer or mobile without any trouble. Everyone Print is ideal for students, guests, remote and office workers:
- Students bring their own computers and mobile devices with them to study and solves their printing headaches in minutes!
- With a greatly expanding workforce of mobile workers, EveryonePrint can seamlessly add-on to most print accounting or print management solutions such as Papercut and Equitrac
Customisable solutions that optimise the performance of KYOCERA’s MFP’s
Businesses are unique and the HyPAS platform (Hybrid Platform for Advanced Solutions) from KYOCERA recognises this and provides multiple 'off the shelf' or customised applications to improve document workflow, enhance information sharing and optimise resource time.
- Simplified and faster operations, resulting in improved productivity and efficiency;
- Lower operating costs and maximum ROI;
KYOCERA’s HyPAS platform is unique in that it offers both Java-based and Web Services-based Software Development Kits (SDKs), providing an open and flexible platform. It enables advanced integration of the MFP with solutions that are already implemented in the organisation.
For the Interactive Software Brochure click here